Saturday, December 18, 2010

LIGHTS!!!

 
 
 
 
Rich kept his promise that he would put lights up on the house this year. Yeah!! It is the first time in 9 years that we have had lights. I must add that he says he put lights up one year on a different house, but I recall differently. Either way I am happy to have lights up and so are the boys. Rich and Connor even put up a tree on the front porch and decorated it. Connor decorated the tree in the house all by himself and kindly pulled all the decorations out of the boxes and had them strewn out all over the floor downstair. That called for immediate decorating just to get rid of the mess. He has had lots of questions about Santa and hand wrote his Christmas list this year. We have been trying to help them understand the real reason for Christmas and that it is not just about the gifts....we'll keep trying. They did help pick out some toys to give other kids in need for Toys for Tots and The Salvation Army.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: