Sunday, January 22, 2012

10 Years!

Can't believe we celebrated 10 years this month. A lot can happen and change in ten years. We did get away for a night to the Ashley Inn in Cascade. I highly recommend it, great place. We reminisced about what it was like when we had no kids. How we would just take off and go to places like San Francisco, Portland, Seattle. We would go on day hikes or drives around the valley. All things I look forward to doing again, this time with the boys once they are little older.



10 Reasons I Am Glad I Married You Rich

1. Moving me to Boise.- I absolutely love Boise and it is a great place to raise kids. So many fun things to do here and close by. No regrets.

2. You push me to do things I don't think I can or probably wouldn't do otherwise-ie.random trips, buying a boat, starting my own business.

3. We balance each other out- We may be totally different, but I think it works. I am quiet and shy and you tend to be more outgoing. You spice me up and I tame you down a little.

4. You are a great dad-It was hard at first for both of us getting used to the changes of no sleep and parenting, but children are the best thing ever. You are such a great dad. The boys love wrestling with you and playing trains. I am lucky to have a husband who loves his kids so much.

5. Banter-I love how we can still banter and tease each other. Now we just have to help the kids see we are not fighting, but actually flirting.

6. You keep me smiling-I love getting texts in the middle of the day. Yes distracting at times, but fun. You keep the spark alive.

7. Your good looks- Yes I still find you very sexy and attractive. You are GQ to me. You have great taste and know how to dress. I feel like a lucky girl to be on your arm when we are out.

8. You are a hard worker- You have always done what needed to be done to support our family. I know it is tough right now, but you are working hard to be able to help our future. I know you will do many more great things when you are done with school.

9. Your desire to serve your country- You love your country and do your part to ensure our freedom. I love how you fought so hard to get back in the military. It makes me proud and honored to say my husband is a veteran.

10. You truly love me- I know you would do anything for me and our family. You respect me and support who I am and what I believe. That's what love is. Many people doubted our future together because of our differences, but I never did. I couldn't imagine a day without you in it.

I am so very blessed to be married to you. I look forward to many, many more years together with you and our future in Eternity. I love you babe xoxoxox



Don't say it. I know what you are thinking.....Wow, look how young they look and how skinny they were. I thought the same thing too. We are working on the skinny thing, nothing I can do about the young thing. I don't think I would go back to the young thing, I like where we are now.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

What a great list! Congrats to you guys.

jayna said...

Very sweet lovebirds! Happy 10th!!

howelltree said...

Congrats!!! I remember that day. I'm glad you love where you are in your life...that's so important! Thinking of you today.

"R" Team said...

Love you, Honey. Thanks for these terrific ten years. We have wonderful kids, a nice living and great life. We've had our typical struggles, but we've always hung in there together.XOXOXOXO