Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012






Everyone has to have a picture of the Easter Bunny holding your screaming child right? Poor Andrew. Everytime he saw the Easter Bunny he would stop dead in his tracks and watch him. Then I tortured him be placing him in the arms of this very tall fuzzy thing with a big face. I hope you have forgiven me Andrew.


It took some time, but he finally caught on to the whole pick the egg up thing. Once he learned there was candy inside he would open them up and eat the candy along the way.


The egg hunting crew. The boys and my sisters two girls.

1 comment:

jayna said...

So cute! I saw you guys at stake conference (in the back with us!) but we scurried out of there fast so I didn't chat. The boys look adorable! Hope to see you soon!