Monday, July 02, 2012
Nashville Half and Full Marathon
In April (yeah I know that was a while ago) Rich and I went to Nashville. We ran in the Nashville Rock n Roll Marathon. Rich ran in the full marathon (26.2 miles) and I ran in the half marathon (13.1 miles). It was also a great time to visit Cristiana, who I grew up with. We had a blast on our mini vacation.
My view of downtown Nashville while I got to relax and wait for Rich and Cristi to finish.
We did a zip-line tour. Totally worth it and a major thrill. I highly recommend doing one sometime.
Thanks to Cristi, who had connections, we stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. This was the view from our room into one of the three Garden Atriums. There were waterfalls and shooting water fountains that light up at night.
We did your normal touristy things. Nashville is a pretty cool place to visit. They even have their very own full-scale Greek Parthenon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment