Tuesday, March 05, 2013

11 Years

We celebrated our 11 year anniversary in January. It feels like time has passed rather quickly. I will say that the last year has been long with Rich gone. For our anniversary next year we will also celebrate his graduation from nursing school, in style. I am thinking a nice long trip somewhere with no kids and sandy beaches. This year I guess you could say we did a workout. Doesn't sound fun, but it really was. We did the ropes course at Bodies In Motion. It was a killer workout hanging high up there having to use muscle and coordination to go from each station. The competators that we are, we had to take the hard way up, and I was sweating and my muscles were already maxed out just getting up to the course. We did get to sign our name on the metal beam at the top to mark our accomplishment. Looking forward to 11+ more years with my love, Rich, and our 3 crazy, busy, boys to keep us on our toes.

No comments: