Monday, November 12, 2007

We're having a .......




Today was our 20 week ultrasound - just moving right along. As you can see (you may need to click the photos to enlarge so you can see), Connor is going to have a little brother. We are very excited. It was cool to see his heart beating and that all four chambers of the heart were there. We were able to see the two brain hemispheres. All is developing as it should. We expect this baby boy to arrive around March 23. Connor does not quite fully understand the baby in the belly just yet, but he's getting there. We have no idea as for a name, so perhaps we'll open it up to suggestions. The winner gets to purchase a year supply of diapers for the new baby.

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Hooray for boys! I'm so excited for you guys. I really want to win the contest, so may I suggest the name Glenn (for my grandfather)? I think I'm a shoe-in.

Rapp Family said...

Yeah Julie! I'm so excited for you! Your boys will be such great friends! What great news! We are also expecting again and I have my ultrasound in a few weeks, so I'll let you know what we're having soon also. Take care and best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy. Love, Mand
P.S. I love "Brody", but my husband won't go for it. Maybe it will work for you guys!

Stacy said...

Wow! I was so sure you were going to say you were having a girl! I can't believe I'm wrong! I like the name Blake.

Congratulations you two!

Cristi said...

Okay- so everyone was so serious, and I was trying to be funny, but it just didn't work out so well. My favorite name is Noah (I would have used it for one of the twins, but was vetoed by a higher power). I also like Owen, but my baby bro used it for his kid. Anyway, we're done with names, so I bequeath the name "Noah" to you guys. Enjoy!