Monday, January 21, 2008

Sorry it's been so long...



Can't believe it's been almost two months since our last post. Things get away from us during the holidays. We enjoyed Christmas and the New Year.., and Connor really enjoyed the holidays this year as he is now old enough to appreciate the Christmas lights and decorations around town. He spotted Santa Claus everywhere.

We just returned from a short trip to Eastern Idaho. Julie attended Rick's College (which we all know now as BYU Idaho) a few years ago. They have just opened a new temple in the town of Rexburg so we took the opportunity to attend the open house. The temple was absolutely beautiful as you would expect; and Julie really enjoyed going back to her old college town.

Our new baby is coming along as well as one could hope. He is still scheduled to join us on March 30. Hopefully he'll decide to come a little earlier as I have orders to go to Sheppard Air Force Base in Witchita Falls, Texas on April 15. I will be attending my occupational training for the Idaho Air National Guard as an A-10 fuel systems technician (the A-10 is an attack jet currently being used in the Middle East). I will be in school for 8 weeks...so the earlier the little guy gets here the more time I have to spend with him before I go.

We still haven't decided on a name for the new one, but someone suggested Braden and it seems to be Julie's favorite so far.

Thanks for visiting us - we hope to hear from everyone soon.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

I hope that the new baby comes just a little bit early so you guys will have some time together! Sounds like life is busy and getting busier for you guys. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending me your blog! I learned a lot! Congrats on your upcoming "delivery". Connor is a very handsome young man! Love the curly hair! God Bless and keep in touch. Hugs "cousin" Sherry