Oh - how we forgot what it was like to be up all night. Sleep all day, awake all night: Braden is just like his brother. I think we're getting adjusted....I think. Maybe I should speak for myself as I'm not in charge of the midnight feedings. Anyway, no matter how you look at it - it is truly a blessing. We are so happy to be parents another time and love this new soul so very much, even if he does get up every two hours. Well, we all know the drill.
2 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures! I've been checking! Can't wait to meet him!
Hey Julie, it your old roommate Kristy! Cristina e-mailed me and gave me your blogspot. Congrats on the new baby. Wow it's been so long, time has gone by so quickly. I too have a blogspot, if you want to check it out. it's jerrynkristy.blogspot.com I didn't have your e-mail so sorry this comment is so long. Miss you and it's so go to see you and how much your family has grown.
Kristy "Mott" Rasmussen
Post a Comment