We need to download some more pictures, but I thought I would put an update on here until then.
Braden gets up one time at night and just over the holiday weekend he started reaching for things. It is fun to watch him grab and make that connection. He is a very happy baby and wakes up smiling. Rich can getting him laughing and it is hysterical. He has nicely rubbed most of the hair off the sides and back of his head and still has lots of hair on top that stands straight up. He is closer to a true mohawk.
Connor is very independent and doesn't think he needs help doing anything. He recently came to me excited that he had gotten in the fridge and pored a glass of milk by himself. Yikes, he didn't even spill. I was lucky the milk was only 1/4 full. He is still madly addicted to trains. He has been more cooperative in getting dressed and having his diaper changed. Yes he is still in diapers. He will tell when he is peeing though. RRRRR! He is still very lovey and kisses and hugs all the time. That is nice.
Rich is active duty at Gowen Field here in Boise until September and will then go back to Costco. He will also start back at NNU the end of this month for Business Admin. He will be done December of '09.
I am working 3 days a week at Journeys Hospice and will start again this month on my clinical hours for my clinical social work license for counseling (LCSW). I have to do a total of 3000 hours of counseling under a supervisor. I have about a year left I figure. I hope to do counseling for the adult population focusing on, Alzheimer's, caregiving, bereavement, and some mental health.
That kind of sounded like a Christmas letter. I have never been a big fan of those, but oh well. At least you know what we are up to, in case you were wondering.
4 comments:
Always good to hear what's up. Thanks for sharing! Hope you're having some fun this summer too.
It good to hear your doing well, don't get frustrated with the potty training thing, Kate took forever, she knew what to do just wanted to be stubborn, it's so true when they say they will do it when they are ready. Always good to see what you have been up to.
Kristy
Hey there! It was so good to see pictures of your little guy. He's a doll! I'm glad he's sleeping pretty good for you. Yeah. Our babies are growing too. It's really busy, but so fun! Take care, Mandi
Thanks for the update. I always love to hear the latest news and just the every day, run of the mill stuff going on in your life. Sounds like you guys are having fun. 2 boys, WOW, how exciting. I love boys, girls are nice too though, I must say. Good for you for taking so many pictures. Keep them coming. Thanks for the reminder to check your blog.
Post a Comment