I cannot believe how much Braden has grown! Too fast! Is the time space continuum speeding up or what? So glad you are all together again and that Julie and Aunt Donna got to visit my old stompin ground in Northern AZ. I wish I had known you were headed up that way, I known all the best spots up at the Grand Canyon that are a big secret to the every day tourist. Next time... I promise to have my blogspot page up "soon"...I do have a page on myspace...search for tracybliss and you'll find it.
Be well, and wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how much Braden has grown! Too fast! Is the time space continuum speeding up or what? So glad you are all together again and that Julie and Aunt Donna got to visit my old stompin ground in Northern AZ. I wish I had known you were headed up that way, I known all the best spots up at the Grand Canyon that are a big secret to the every day tourist. Next time...
I promise to have my blogspot page up "soon"...I do have a page on myspace...search for tracybliss and you'll find it.
Be well, and wishing you all the best that life has to offer.
Tracy (Julie's cousin in CO)
Post a Comment