Friday, September 19, 2008
I would like to thank my beautiful wife for being so loving and patient. I am a convert to the LDS church and I have taken my time to truly feel connected. Julie has always felt the connection and has quietly been waiting for the day that I would say, "You know...I truly feel that I have found my place and I can confidently say that I have a testimony of the church ." So on Friday, September 26 at 7:30pm we will enter the Boise Temple to receive our endowments. We are both very excited about what this means for us individually and as a family. We are so grateful to have this opportunity. We realize that it is impossible for all of our family and friends to be there, but we just want you to know that we will be thinking of you as we know we can count on your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Seriously, my heart just did a little cartwheel of joy for you two! (I would have done a cartwheel too, if I were coordinated enough.)
I am so happy for you guys!!! My eyes teared up just a bit while I read this post. The temple is such a wonderful place where we can continue to learn so many things. I wish I could be there to experience this with you, but at least I will be praying for you and thinking of you next week. Congratulations!
I'm very happy for you both! I also wish I could be there to show support, but will be thinking about you from afar (very far). Congratulations and happy thoughts!
PS- I like your Halloween blog background!
I am so excited for you guys. What a great blessing for you as a couple and for your little family. I'm just so, so happy! Wish we could be there - know we're thinking of ya!
Yeah! I hope you enjoyed it. Call me, I'd love to catch up. (360)907-1657
Post a Comment