So apparently I was tagged a couple weeks ago by an old college roommate. You can tell that sometimes I don't get on the computer much due to a hectic life. I'm supposed to list 5 things that no one else knows about me. Here goes.....
1- I get migraines quite easily. I have my mother to thank for this. I get them a couple times a month. Thankfully mine have never been as bad as hers. Smells like someone with too much perfume can set them off, not eating every few hours, being in the hot sun all day will give me one the next day. The only time in my life that I don't get them is when I'm pregnant. Go figure. I don't think I want to be pregnant for the rest of my life. Why can't they figure out the hormones from pregnancy and inject me with them? I would go for that.
2- I sometimes wonder if I am A.D.D. I will be working on something and then think, oh I have laundry to do and then go get a load going. It is really bad at work. I will have paperwork I am working on, start typing something, go shred stuff, go talk to my boss, etc. I have to really make myself focus to get things done. It's like I don't know what project to work on first. Yikes.
3- Unless you grew up with me I don't think most people know that I still have a horse and I used to do quite a bit of showing. I did the whole English jumping and Western thing. I even got good enough that I used to jump bareback for fun. Oh the days.
4- This one is kinda quirky. I actually like filling out paperwork. Like when you go to the MD for the first time and they make you fill out your name, address, etc. If I get it in the mail I fill it out right then and there. Can't explain it, don't even want to try.
5- My husband just proposed to me for the first time last night. It was in front of the Boise Temple. He asked me to be sealed to him in the Salt Lake Temple. He even had new ring for me (I love it). To make a long story short he never proposed the first time. He basically handed me the ring and said "here." I still can't figure out why I didn't hand it back and tell him to do it the right way the first time. He likes to point out that if I had I would not have this new ring. I will post some pictures later once they are downloaded.
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people: Cristiana, Emily, Kristy, Jeanette, Jill
5 comments:
I didn't know all those things! I also never knew that Rich didn't ever propose!? How romantic that he proposed with a ring this time to ask you to be sealed in the temple. When is the big date?
You're so cute. I was so proud of myself because I knew all those things about you except for the last one, but that's new info. so doesn't count! haha Congrats!!! Yeah, I'm so excited for you. Tell me when it is, and I'll try and come, if you want me to. I didn't get to come to your last one, just the party stuff. So I'd love to see you. I really am excited for you. Tell Rich, just for me, it's about time. But way to go Rich, as you know, you snagged an amazing girl, one you'd be stupid not to have drag you into heaven. : ) I hope you can see my smile in saying that. :) You have a cute family, and oh, thanks alot for tagging me. I'll get on it. I miss the old roomies. Good times, good times.
I'm with J. I knew all of those things except for the last one! I'm so happy for you and Rich, Julie. I cannot express enough how grateful I am that you are getting your eternal happy ending! When's the big day???
Oh, and thanks for doing the tag!!
Tag your it, you have been ABC tagged go to my blog to get questions and details.
Congratulations on the proposal and ring! I"m very happy for you! Nothing is better than that feeling that you can really be with your lover for eternity.!
Post a Comment