The proposal with my new ring. I totally had no idea what he was doing. Great job honey! You can catch the whole story and catch up on blog dates Sept. 19 and Sept. 27-#5
Ahhhhh....so sweet!!! I am just so happy for you guys. That made the evening even more special than it already was :) I want to see the ring though. Is that being too snooty?
So sweet! I love that you have pictures of it. I seriously am going to do everything I can to be there. :) Man, it's been forever! I'm so happy for you. You're a good and patient lady. I wish I was more like you. I've always thought that about you. I admire you for so many reasons. Way to go!
2 comments:
Ahhhhh....so sweet!!! I am just so happy for you guys. That made the evening even more special than it already was :) I want to see the ring though. Is that being too snooty?
So sweet! I love that you have pictures of it. I seriously am going to do everything I can to be there. :) Man, it's been forever! I'm so happy for you. You're a good and patient lady. I wish I was more like you. I've always thought that about you. I admire you for so many reasons. Way to go!
Post a Comment