Monday, October 06, 2008

Melt in your mouth not in your hand

Braden got his first taste of an m&m. He actually ate the whole thing. Connor went and told Rich how he had shared an m&m with Braden. I booked it out to the livingroom and found no m&m, but did find pink drool coming out of his mouth. So he either swallowed it whole or it really did melt in his mouth. Either way we still have Braden and I am very thankful for that. I thanked Connor for his willingness to share, but reminded him what Braden eats. He seemed a little crushed and then wanted to feed him some applesauce.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Whew! I hate that horrible scared mom feeling. Connor is so sweet to share. Your boys are beautiful. I love Braden's name, of course, since we have a Braedyn. We knew only one girl named Braedyn when we named her and then I have only heard of boy Bradens ever since. Great name!!