Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Families are Forever



Click the slideshow to open in another window and read our photo captions.

We just celebrated our 7 year anniversary of our civil marriage yesterday, January 5th. However, this wonderful day was overshadowed by an even greater occasion that happened on Saturday, January 3 at the Salt Lake City Temple. We were eternally married inside the Temple and our family was sealed to be together forever. What a terrific way for us to begin the New Year! We were so excited and are so blessed to know that we will always have each other and our children to be with us. Thank you for the terrific support we received from our families and friends. Thanks to all those who were able to make it to this ceremony.

Connor and Braden looked so cute and handsome in their little white outfits. It was such a special moment, especially when Connor mooned an entire half of the room because his pants were too big and kept falling down. Both boys were so delightful and really made this occasion memorable.

Rich's niece, Edee, and nephew, Sage, both converted this last year. This was a special moment for us to be able to bring them with us and spend a couple days with them at Temple Square; and to have them share in this important ceremony.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Congrats, I know it's a day you will never forget. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to attend, I was thinking about you the whole morning your family was going to the temple. I know it was a great day for me and my family as well this past December. I'm so excited for you and your family, congrats again! love and well wishes to you both.
Kristy

howelltree said...

I'm so glad Ryan and I were able to be there with you and your family. It was an absolutely beautiful event in your lives! We are both so happy for you guys :)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Lora said...

What a wonderful day! I am so happy for your family. I was thinking about you that day. I am glad to see you put pictures up already.