Sunday, November 29, 2009

Count Down Rings



We are counting down the days until Daddy comes home, 4 more to be exact. We made rings and put Halloween candy on each one. We made sure to put them high enough that Braden couldn't climb up and reach his. He is pretty smart and uses the stool in the bathroom to reach things at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that there are so few rings left. That is a nice project. I've been crossing the days off my calendar. I better start packing. Love, Daddy.

Kristy said...

That is such a cute idea, I did a count down for Kate for when her sister Jane would be here, but with out the little treats. The treats are just a cute additional idea, probably makes it even more exciting for the kids. Hope everything is going well, excited hubby is coming home to you guys soon.