Sunday, September 16, 2012
Foothills
I was tired of fighting and arguing in the house so I decided it was time to get outdoors and enjoy the foothills. I did get some resistance from Braden who said, "I don't want to hike, I want to play inside." To which I replied, "It's not a hike, it's a walk. You are going and we will have fun." If that's not convincing I don't know what is.
The walk to the Nature Center and path. No dogs allowed so we had to tie Jack up while we walked around. He was not a fan of that.
A spot for Jack to get wet and the boys to get their shoes and socks wet.
Glad this Mountain Dandilion is not at my house. I have enough small ones as it is.
A great sling shot stick Connor found and Jack thought was for him.
The peacfulness was nice while we were outside. As soon as we got back in the car it started again. At least I got a little reprieve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment