Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin'

We got to have Daddy home again for about a week. We headed out to pick pumpkins, eat some fried food, and play in the corn.
Nice shades. Next time I really need to remember to take my glasses off. Turned out good otherwise.
They look like they actually love each other. How nice. (For the record I have asked each of them seperately if they love the other one and they both said yes, whew. I have wondered though with all the fighting they do.
Andrew is such a fun age right now. He is old enough to understand what we are doing and loves to be in the middle of it all. He had fun hunting for a pumpkin and kept telling me "hebby punkin" (heavy pumpkin).
Nothing like getting corn in your clothes and hair.
All that fun and playing wore Braden out. Yes, that is blue gum hanging out of his mouth.

No comments: