Saturday, October 27, 2012

TWO!

Andrew- Where has the time gone? Never a dull or quiet moment when you are around. I love your spunky spirit and the love you give to everyone. You have the sweetest smile that just makes my day even when I am upset with you. You also have a mischievious smile that comes out when you know you are not supposed to be doing something. Your favorite thing to do- hit, squeal a very high pitch sound, tell on your brothers when they are being mean to you. Dreaded words I heard this week, "Mom, Andrew is on the top bunk throwing everything over." You now climb up on your own, but thankfully you yell "help" when you want down. You are great at; riding super fast down the driveway and sidewalk on your Strider bike, running from me, climbing and being creative when you want to get to something you can't reach, going to bed (thank goodness for this one). You love- to dance, be sung to (even in my horrible voice), be pushed in the jogger while I run. Favorite thing to say- "Stop It," to which I reply, "No you stop it." (Good influance I know) Things I could do with out- your new wake up time of 6 a.m. You have recently learned how to count to 10 and some of the ABC song. You look just like your daddy whom I think is very handsome. We are very greatful to have you and thankful Heavenly Father sent you to us to take care of. You add a spice to our family and I am sure you will be keeping us on our toes for years to come.

No comments: