


Braden enjoyed a little time outside on a warm day of over 70 degrees. Connor and our dog Jack are enjoying the country life and Connor actually pet the horse today without prompting. That is a big step considering the first day we were here he came running back to the house crying when he had only made it half way down the hill to go feed the horse with grandma. My moms riding mower is as close as we get to a tractor here at her place and Connor loved riding with "Unc" Chris. His cousin Jordan loves following him around and having someone younger than herself to play with and be a mother to. Connor is very creative and you can see by his version of a train. My mom and I have to ride every day, but we never get far because we have to stop so he can fix the train tracks. We will have to check out the train museum in Carson City and possibly a train ride from Reno to Truckee on Amtrack. He is addicted to trains.
One thing I don't miss about Fallon......all the wind. We've had several days of it since we've been here. One thing we miss in Fallon is our da da. We love and miss him lots and talk to him several times each day.
2 comments:
Thank you, Baby, for posting some pictures of the boys. I have been going through withdrawal. I miss you all so much. I pray that my time here in Texas will go by quickly so I can be with you all again very soon. I love you. Love, Daddy.
Hooray for Fallon! Love the photos. I think it's so cute that Connor kissed Pete (on the screen)!
Post a Comment