Woo-hoo! All my stalking paid off! How's Julie? Oh, I guess I can read and find that out myself! My blog is stylemom.blogspot.com. So glad I found you! (via Steph Enos) Loves, Jill
Sooooo cute!!! I'm glad you got to meet Scott's wife and kids. Are you in the same ward as them while you're in town? We'll be out there in July but I'm hoping you will be able to be back home by then:)
4 comments:
Cute kids! Love seeing them.
Oh - our boys are so good looking! These are great photos, honey. Glad to see them. I miss you guys. Love, Rich
Woo-hoo! All my stalking paid off! How's Julie? Oh, I guess I can read and find that out myself! My blog is stylemom.blogspot.com. So glad I found you! (via Steph Enos)
Loves,
Jill
Sooooo cute!!! I'm glad you got to meet Scott's wife and kids. Are you in the same ward as them while you're in town? We'll be out there in July but I'm hoping you will be able to be back home by then:)
Post a Comment