

The kids needed a new ride to accommodate the two of them, so we had to say goodbye to Bob and hello to Phil and Ted. As you can see Connor sits on top for now while Braden lays flat. Later when Braden is big enough there is an attachment so Connor sits underneath and Braden sits on the top. Pretty cool ride.

There have been a few nicknames for Bradens hair. The latest has been given by my Uncle Dick, Hawk (after mowhawk). I have had many people ask me what I use in his hair to get it to stand up. I have been told he gets this great look from me. Story has it my mom used to keep my wild hair held down in a curl with a clip. She kept thinking it would get long enough to lay down on its own. Eventually it got longer, but only the tips fell over from the weight. I think its kinda stylish.
3 comments:
We are enjoying your website.
We'd love to watch your family.
Connor is becoming a good big brother.
We are looking forward to next update.
Sincerely,
Takahiro and my family
I'm loving your kids new ride, I thinking I might have to do the same thing once I have the two kids. Braden's hair is so cute!
Kristy
Love the new pictures, Honey. Thanks for keeping the blog going. I miss you and the kids. Also, thanks for updating our intro photo to one that actually has Braden in the shot. Wouldn't really be the Robinsons without everyone in it. Love you. Rich
Post a Comment