I was bored on Saturday so I decided I would just drive out to the country. This is what I found, if you can say I found anything. Texas is pretty, just not the kind of country I'm used to. But I will say, other than tremendously missing my family, I am having a good time here. I plan to go to the Johnson Space Center in Houston this weekend, and maybe hop over to Galveston so I can see the Gulf of Mexico. To my family, daddy loves and misses you. Please be safe, and I look forward to seeing you.
2 comments:
Looks pretty flat there. Love the cow in the trees. XOXOXO, the fam
Hello.
I am very fine. I miss you and your family.
I hope you are safe and happy.
My mother, Keiko said that Connor and "his baby" are so cute.
love,
Takahiro Tsukahara
Post a Comment