Crazy tall bridge they are building so the highway bypasses Hoover Dam
Top of Hoover Dam
Beautiful Lake Mead
Non-cooperative Connor and Mom with Braden sleeping underneath
Colorado River at the bottom of Hoover Dam
One side of the bridge again. It is hard to tell how tall the bridge actually is from these pictures. I never realized how beautiful the surrounding area around Hoover Dam and Lake Mead is. Las Vegas really is in a beautiful area surrounded by mountains.
1 comment:
Hi, Honey! Thanks for the update. Sorry I couldn't join you on that trip. The bridge (what they have completed so far) looks pretty scary - don't know that I'd want to drive on that. Too bad Connor wouldn't cooperate for the photos - I'd love to see some new pictures of the boys. I only have 3 weeks left of training and then get to come home. I miss you all. Love you!
Post a Comment