Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hats



Julie and the kids are with Grandma at the Grand Canyon this week. So, she won't be able to make any posts while they are on vacation (I sure wish I could be with them - sounds like fun). I thought it would be nice to go through our old photos and put a post together. I realized that Connor likes to wear hats, and he has worn several. It's fun to see him grow up as his hats change. Just a bit of advice, Connor, you will be wearing many different hats throughout your life - but for now, just keep being cute!

Sorry, some pics are not so good because they are from the cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it goes this time. I hadn't noticed before, but Connor does like them doesn't he. Guess what Connor will be getting for birthdays and Christmas. The best part is that he looks good in all of them. I didn't comment on the Marine photos that Chris sent when you posted them, but your hat comments reminded of my tour as a Marine recruiter in White Plains, NY in the early 70s. A young man had been visiting the other services' recruiting offices and had stopped into my office last. He asked what the Marines had to offer him and stated that the Army could make him into a Green Beret. I just asked him whether he wanted to be known for who he was or what he wore. He became a great Marine. Headwear simply assists a person announce who they already are - Connor will be a person of many facets and will surely wear them well, just like his parents. Love Dad. PS I had tired to post this yesterday and it didn't seem to go.

Anonymous said...

I love all the hats. Great job honey. Can't believe all the hats he's had. Julie