Julie and I have been racking our brains....our little globe tracker is fun because it let's us know how far our blog travels among friends and family - but we can't figure out who lives in Hawaii. We apologize if we've forgotten someone, but it would be fun to know who our Hawaii visitor is - my guess is that it could be family from Japan on a nice vacation to the islands. Am I right? Julie has ruled out her friends that used to attend BYU-Hawaii. Anyway, it's fun to guess. Thanks to all our guests for visiting.
2 comments:
Weird! I also have a phantom visitor from Hawaii to my blog. Maybe it's the same person(s)? Anyway, I also can't think of anyone I know who currently lives in Hawaii!
Hey guys .. it's me. Sorry to be such a lurker; I found you on another blog and, unfortunately, rarely have time to post anywhere these days! It's fun to see what everyone from Fallon has been up to since high school.
Take care!
Rachel (Wingate) Brunhoeber
Post a Comment