I was too young to get to see Pele (one of the best soccer players in the world). At least now I can say that I've seen one of our generations very best, David Beckham (sorry, no sighting of Posh). I have played organized soccer since I was six so you can imagine my excitement to watch this game - FC Dallas vs. LA Galaxy. I can't believe my luck that I scored a front row seat right behind the LA Galaxy bench. I was literally ten feet from the action. Beckham played up to his reputation perfectly passing the ball to his teammates and leading the Galaxy to a 5-1 route of Dallas. So glad I had my new camera for these amazing photos.
2 comments:
Wow, nice shots with your new camera. That must have cost a small car. :) Looks like your picking up on how to use it. Nice work. Glad you had fun. Julie
Another thing Wade would be envious of! We went to one US Soccer game against China a couple years ago, but have never been to an MLS game. (Although Wade did attend several of the '94 World Cup games in Florida and California. That was a once in a lifetime experience I'm sure!)
Post a Comment