
Not much to say besides it is truly amazing and breath taking.

One of the few group photos of the whole trip and as you can see Connor wouldn't look.

Trying out moms new hat, but don't take a picture of me.

There is a train that runs from a nearby town to the Grand Canyon. Connor was so excited, but nervous, to walk on the train tracks. We had told him it is dangerous to walk on train tracks, but then told him it was ok to walk on these because the train was gone for the day. He still wasn't quite sure and kept looking for a train to come.

Grandma and Braden, and Connor.
2 comments:
Hello, Family. I'm looking forward to getting home and seeing the rest of the photos from your trip. Everything looks so beautiful - especially you, honey! I miss you.
Hi Robinsons,
Thanks so much for the pictures and postings. It is so great to see and hear from you guys since it has been so long since we have been together in person. Love seeing the pictures of Donna, too.
The pictures of the Grand Canyon are so awesome. I showed them to the kids and told them I'd like to take them there someday.
Let us know when you are coming to visit in California. The door is always open. We want to see all of you but especially want to play with the kids!
Take care.
Love,
Carol
(Julie's 1/2 sister in So. California)
Post a Comment